You have the right to return you order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. Any sum debited from your card will be credited to your account as soon as the goods are received and checked by Lot#29.
Lot#29 offer a refund provided that the products are returned unworn, in perfect and salable condition, with all tags and packaging attached. We hold the right to deny return if the product returned does not meet our policy requirements.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping and for any costs involved. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proff of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Lot#29 will cover the return costs for faulty products or products that are damaged in transit to you in which case you should contact email@example.com with photographic evidence.
All sales are final after 14 days of purchase.
Please note that items purchased online at Lot#29 are not exchangeable through our physical store in Gothersgade 29.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING GOODS
1. Please ensure the item is unworn with all tags and packaging attached.
2. Please fill out the returns form. If you have lost the returns form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Place the items accompanied by the retuns form in the original shipping box.
4. Organise return shipment using your local, preffered courier.
5. Please not you are fully responsible for payment of all return shipping costs.
6. Items should be returned to: LOT#29, Attn: Webshop, Gothersgade 29, 1123 Copenhagen, Denmark